Administrator - Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC)
We are looking for a Lean leader for our ASC.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS:
- Transparent, servant leadership with a recognized presence in the clinic space.
- Create, maintain and operate a lean management system; developing a culture of continuous improvement and demonstrating consistent leadership through Leader Standard Work.
- Implement the strategic and operational plans, policies and procedures consistent with the objectives of the ASC and the Clinic.
- Analyze and interpret operational financial documents.
- Perform financial analyses including cost/benefit, variances and assist managers in developing operational budgets.
- Manage performance improvement initiatives, monitor patterns and trends, and respond to findings.
- Assure the ASC is in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations, and handle all review agencies.
- Make recommendations for medical supplies and equipment purchases based on the evaluation of new and/or improved service lines and products.
- Assure quality patient care at department level by developing a center that facilitates safe, effective, and efficient care.
- Accountable for patient, provider, and employee satisfaction.
- Assist in the oversight of clinical operational strategies.
Staff Management and Development
- Lead and coach the Manager of Surgery and Manager of GI.
- Develop, monitor, and control the staffing needs of the ASC.
- Provide direction and guidance to staff and administer management functions within the provisions of Clinic policies and standards and local, state, and federal regulations.
- Responsible for staff development and ensuring staff are up-to-date on current trends in patient care.
- BA in Business, Healthcare, or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing patient or customer service teams in an ASC, or other business operations, including hiring, managing, and developing direct reports, as well as creating and managing to an operational budget. Experience utilizing Lean processes to improve business outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and articulate goals and leadership messages designed to promote organizational strategies.
- Experience creating strong dyad relationships with medical leadership preferred.
- EMR experience in EPIC preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to determine how current/future trends and legislation impact healthcare, e.g. access, patient/staff satisfaction, turnover; and to develop plans to adapt effectively.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work required in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of those assigned to this job.
We offer a competitive Total Rewards Program which includes insurance programs covering medical, dental, vision, life, long-term disability, generous time off, holidays, education reimbursement, and a 401(k) plan. Eligibility for benefits is dependent on factors such as position type and FTE. Contact your recruiter for more information.
Vancouver Clinic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Vancouver Clinic does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.