Substance Use Disorder Professional (Req #715)
Adult Services - Chemical Dependency · Burien, Washington
At Navos, we offer a healing home for children, young people and adults who may be underserved, overlooked or otherwise at risk of falling through the cracks. Our mission is to transform the quality of life for people vulnerable to mental illness and substance abuse disorders by providing a broad spectrum of care. We believe that diversity, inclusion and equity are vital to living our values and achieving our mission.
Position Summary: Navos currently is seeking a full-time Substance Use Disorder Professional (SUDP) to join our Co-occurring Disorders team.
- Provide ongoing coordination of case management services, therapy, assessment, service planning, resource identification and development, advocacy, service monitoring and follow-up, collateral supports and clinical services as appropriate to assigned caseload.
- Develop and implement comprehensive drug/alcohol treatment plans for each client, based on determined needs.
- Facilitate group and individual therapy sessions according to agency treatment and client needs.
- Request, gather, and coordinate information from all sources to facilitate appropriate treatment decisions.
- Cultivate a positive therapeutic relationship with each patient, while maintaining patient/staff boundaries.
- Manage documentation requirements as set by agency and contracts.
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team.
- Perform all services with respect, sensitivity, and confidentiality.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proven ability to work with adults who have substance use concerns.
- Ability to work independently and exercise ethical decision making skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Cannot have abused any chemical substances within the last two years that would in any way impair or limit your ability to perform this job.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in one of the behavioral sciences (Master’s Degree preferred).
- WA SUDP credential.
What We Can Offer You!
- A unique learning opportunity and the chance to be a part of a multi-disciplinary team that encourages growth, creative thinking, and contemporary learning.
- 22 days Paid Time Off and 8 paid holidays in your first year with Navos!
- 401k package
Any job offer will be contingent upon the results of an updated background and reference check.
Apply Here! Or copy and paste this link https://navos.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=715
Navos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.