Organization: Yakima Neighborhood Health Services
Location: Yakima, WA
Date Job Posted: June 26, 2020
Share with Others:
YNHS has been expanding our health services to care for more people in Yakima Valley. We have a committed team of professional staff who embrace our mission to serve our community.
We are looking for a Revenue Cycle Manager.
This individual will be responsible for:
- Implementing, training, monitoring, and managing billing staff with electronic charge capturing.
- Monitoring and reporting on collection activity.
- Managing and tracking accounts receivable components.
- Provide analysis and troubleshooting of revenue from payers.
- Monitor and coordinate managed care enrollment.
- Reconcile managed care enhancement payments.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive knowledge in ICD 10, CPT and HCPCS coding.
- Understanding of FQHC reimbursement methodologies.
- Knowledge of billing systems and processes.
Post-secondary education and/or experience in all aspects of revenue and collection processes regarding to billing.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply complete and return this application to email@example.com