Organization: UW Health
Location: Madison, WI
Date Job Posted: July 20, 2021
Share with Others:
Join the #1 hospital in Wisconsin!
We are seeking a Director, Clinical Cancer Services to:
- Lead clinical operations for cancer services at UW Health.
- Align nursing, clinical care, and support services for ultimate effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Lead and/or serve on a variety of appropriate internal and external committees to represent the Clinical Cancer Services department.
Minimum – Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration or other relevant area
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Master’s degree in Nursing (MSN)
Minimum – Five (5) years of progressively responsible nursing management or supervisory level experience
- Experience within an academic medical center
- Experience working in one or more of the following areas: inpatient, emergency department, or critical care nursing
Licenses and Certifications:
Preferred – Wisconsin RN license