Organization: UW Health
Location: Madison, WI
Date Job Posted: July 20, 2021
Share with Others:
Join the #1 hospital in Wisconsin!
We are seeking a Recruitment Specialist to:
- Provide advice to hiring managers on relevant process/procedures to create job requisitions, post vacancies and prepare for recruitment.
- Coordinate the referral of applicants and schedule initial and subsequent interviews.
- Coordinate reference checks on final candidates.
- Respond to inquiries from applicants, including status of recruitment process, rate of pay and other conditions of employment.
- Collaborate with recruiters and hiring managers to develop recruitment plans for UW Health positions.
- Minimum - Graduate from High School or equivalent
- Preferred - Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources
- Minimum - Two (2) years’ experience in an office environment or in a customer service role
- Preferred - Two (2) years’ experience in human resources