Organization: The Queen's Health Systems
Location: Honolulu, HI
Date Job Posted: September 14, 2021
Share with Others:
- Provides a high level of service to our internal and external customers and partners.
- Is a subject matter expert in staffing models/strategies.
- Dialogues with various levels of management to determine staffing needs, goals and objectives.
- Displays sound judgement in addressing various day-to-day issues.
- Assists with ensuring that standards are met and processes/procedures are followed and handles escalation requests appropriately.
- Assists with implementing controls to ensure data accuracy and compliance.
- Responsible for performing all functions related to hiring qualified personnel.
- Assists with planning, executing and measuring talent acquisition strategies.
- Represents The Queen’s Health Systems (QHS) in a highly professional, knowledgeable and positive manner.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, business, communication, hospitality or related field; or four (4) years of HR recruitment and onboarding experience may substitute for educational requirement.
- In addition to education requirement, two (2) years progressive experience in direct recruitment and onboarding.
- Experience to demonstrate:
- Knowledge in employment law and other regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Proficiency in Microsoft (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Ability to conduct business professionally and maintain high levels of productivity working independently and remotely.
- Experience with hosting virtual meetings.
- Compensation experience preferred.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Direct customer service/sales experience preferred.
- HRIS experience in PeopleSoft highly desirable.