Organization: The Queen's Health Systems
Location: Honolulu, HI
Date Job Posted: November 15, 2021
Share with Others:
I. JOB SUMMARY/RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provides a high level of service to our internal and external customers and partners.
• Is a subject matter expert in staffing models/strategies.
• Dialogues with various levels of management to determine staffing needs, goals and objectives.
• Displays sound judgement in addressing various day-to-day issues.
• Assists with ensuring that standards are met and processes/procedures are followed and handles escalation requests appropriately.
• Assists with implementing controls to ensure data accuracy and compliance.
• Responsible for performing all functions related to hiring qualified personnel.
• Assists with planning, executing and measuring talent acquisition strategies.
• Represents The Queen’s Health Systems (QHS) in a highly professional, knowledgeable and positive manner.
IV. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
A. EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, business, communication, hospitality or related field; or four (4) years of HR recruitment and onboarding experience may substitute for educational requirement.
• In addition to education requirement, two (2) years progressive experience in direct recruitment and onboarding.
• Experience to demonstrate:
o Knowledge in employment law and other regulatory and statutory requirements.
o Proficiency in Microsoft (Outlook, Word and Excel).
o Ability to conduct business professionally and maintain high levels of productivity working independently and remotely.
• Experience with hosting virtual meetings.
• Compensation experience preferred.
• Healthcare experience preferred.
• Direct customer service/sales experience preferred.
• HRIS experience in PeopleSoft highly desirable.
Equal Employment Opportunity