Supervisor Job Ad:
Working at Tucson Residence Foundation is more than a job! Tucson Residence Foundation staff assist members in living healthy, active, independent lives with individual support services tailored to do more than meet the ‘needs” of those we serve. Are you ready to make a difference in our members’ lives?
Tucson Residence Foundation has competitive pay and great benefits just for helping people live a happier and more satisfying life.
Tucson Residence Foundation offers Medical, GAP, Vision, and Dental benefits for eligible employees. Tucson Residence Foundation offers two Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) for all staff. TRF partners with the Tucson Jewish Free Loan to offer employee assistance loans up to $1,200 interest-free.
As a Program Supervisor you would be tasked with many responsibilities. A few examples include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains, utilizes, and inspects agency property and equipment to ensure it is used in a manner that promotes its longevity and takes steps to initiate repairs and/or replacement as needed.
- Manages operational expenses for the site/service in a manner that does not exceed the budget.
- Reviews monthly site/service expenditures (i.e., receipts for purchase of gas & groceries) for accuracy and appropriateness and submits them to the Agency Finance Department in a timely manner.
- Conducts staff meetings to ensure efficient management of the service on at least a bi-monthly basis.
- Attends mandatory monthly Supervisor Meetings
- Attends monthly Break-out Meetings as scheduled by Program Director
- Maintains a physical presence at each service site to an extent that ensures proper oversight and management of operations.
Position: Program Supervisor
Reports to: Residential Program Director
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two years of experience providing direct care to individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Two years of supervisory experience in a related field preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Proficiency with basic business software and computer use
- Current and valid Arizona driver’s license with clean driving record
- Able to meet all background and personal history checks.
- Must possess a DPS Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts interviews with applicants for Mentor positions and completes reference checks for the interviewees in a timely manner
- Communicates recruitment needs to the Agency Human Resources Department in a timely manner
- Completes and submits documentation of changes in personnel status in a timely manner
- Sets work schedules and service assignments of personnel employed at the site or service
- Evaluates the work performance of personnel assigned to the site or service and submits documentation of these evaluations in timely manner
- Reviews training reports and ensures that direct care is only provided by support staff who meet Agency training requirements
- Effects disciplinary processes as needed
- Provides training, coaching, modeling, mentoring, and supervision to support staff in areas required to ensure that the needs of the members served are met
- Reviews timesheets and leave requests at least weekly to ensure accurate payment of personnel assigned to the site/service