Hygienist, Connell, WA or Othello, WA
Currently seek a Part-time or Full-time Hygienist to become part of the Dental team. The Hygienist is responsible for providing dental hygiene care for dental patients. The Hygienist must be able to perform to all the duties allowed according to pursuant of RCW 18.29.
We offer flexible work days within the Monday through Friday work-week.
Professional and Technical Knowledge:
- Graduate of an accredited Dental Hygiene School.
- Ability to effectively treat all forms of periodontal disease.
- Ability to place permanent alloy, composite, and temporary restorations.
- Ability to administer anesthetic to their patients when required.
License and Certification:
- Licensed to practice Dental Hygiene in Washington State.
- Possesses CPR certification or ability to obtain within designated timeframe.
FULL-TIME/PART-TIME Full-Time and/or Part-Time
REPORTS TO: Chief Dental Officer
To apply visit www.cbha.org/careers