Medical Assistant Certified (MA-C) Multiple Openings, Snohomish and North King County, WA
Medical Assistant Certified (MA-C) - part-time and full-time opportunities in multiple sites and departments in Snohomish and north King County!
At The Everett Clinic, our purpose is simple—do the right thing—for our patients and each other. This philosophy allows us to recruit the best talent and enjoy a reputation as one of the most innovative and high-quality healthcare providers in the country.
Some say we are a medical group, but we like to think we're a large family. Our team cares about our patients and each other. We offer the best in quality care, advanced technologies and quality facilities.
Our Core Values:
- We do what is right for each patient.
- We provide an enriching and supportive workplace.
- Our team focuses on value: service, quality, and cost.
Overview: The MA-C functions as an integral member of the healthcare team. Under general supervision, the medical assistant works with all members of the departmental health care team providing assistance to patients, and nursing staff with direct and indirect patient care, ensuring smooth work and patient flow within the department.
- $3000 Sign-on bonus for MAs with 2 or more years’ experience.
- $1500 Sign-on bonus for MAs with less than 2 years’ experience.
The initial training period may require full time availability. Please ensure you are available to attend training before applying to this position.
Sites vary in their hours of operation. As a result, a teammate may be required to work on holidays, weekends, evenings, or night shifts. Additionally, factors such as workload and patient needs may require variations in work schedules, job assignments, and number of hours worked.
Education: Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program.
- Medical Assistant-Certified (MA-C) through the Washington State Department of Health.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers (through the American Heart Association).
Review position details and apply online: www.everettclinic.com/jobs