Manager, Healthcare Consulting, New York, NY or Los Angeles, CA
Manager, Healthcare Consulting
The Manager will work closely with the senior client executives and COPE colleagues to lead complex internal and external projects. As a Manager, you’ll help to develop sector-shaping programs that range from clinical redesign, financial transformation, network development, strategic planning, data analytics and organizational transformation. We’re excited to see what we can do together within the healthcare space.
- Lead members of your project team and the client to develop a strategic plan and execute on goals and objectives, continually seeking opportunities to add value and differentiate our services
- Manage deliverables across projects and work streams to ensure final products meet or exceed industry standards and client expectations
- Build and manage relationships with key executives and staff at the client site to ensure the success of the engagement
- Contribute thought leadership to engagements through scope of work, budget, project resources, and regular status updates with key stakeholders to enhance value
- Provide direction, expectations and requirements to team engaged in workstream, capable of mapping out resource needs, critical path, identifying risks and issues at project onset, as well as critical success factors
- Maintain deep understanding of our firm's service lines/offerings and differentiating factors, seek out opportunities to understand and participate in the firm's business development pipeline and sales cycle
- Take initiative to grow team members through coaching, creating opportunities for others, and serving as a culture steward for a high performing team
- Bachelor’s degree; graduate degree preferred
- 5+ years of business, finance, corporate strategy and development, or consulting experience
- Healthcare experience in at least two of the following areas preferred:
- Network Development
- Care Management
- Clinical Redesign
- Behavior Health
- Ability to manage multiple demands and shifting priorities on complex projects
- Sound leadership with the ability to think through, communicate, and develop next steps for your team and the organization
- Experience in healthcare preferred
As a firm passionate about health care, we’re deeply committed to the health and wellness of our own team members. We offer comprehensive, affordable insurance plans for our team and their families, and a host of other unique benefits, such as a yearly stipend for wellness-related activities, gym reimbursements and a paid parental leave program. You can learn more about our benefits offerings here: https://copehealthsolutions.com/careers/why-cope-health-solutions/.
What We Do:
COPE Health Solutions is a national mission-driven consulting firm that partners with health system and payor clients and provides them with the tools, services and advice they need to be leaders in the health care industry. We are passionate about health care, with roots as a non-profit organization dedicated to providing health education to the underprivileged and underinsured. Today, we are the partner of choice for providers and payors across the United States who are committed to success in the new value-based payment environment. We also develop the diverse talent needed to fill future health care roles.
COPE Health Solutions maintains corporate offices in downtown Los Angeles and midtown Manhattan with teams across the country in major markets including Texas, the Northwest, Florida and the Northeast. Our firm currently has over 100 employees partnering with health systems and health plans across several states and enrolls over 4,000 students annually in our educational programs, with a growing national and global presence. COPE Health Solutions has a proven track record in all aspects of strategy, population health management, Medicare/Medicaid transformation and workforce training across the continuum.
To apply for this position, or to view all available positions, visit us at https://copehealthsolutions.com/careers/open-positions/.