WISe Clinician Supervisor
Full Time – Kent
Signing Bonus Available!
The WISe Clinician Supervisor oversees the clinical delivery and quality of service on the Wraparound/WISe Delivery Team. Responsibilities include supervising staff; hiring and training new clinicians; managing team schedules to maximize client coverage; ensuring service provision adheres to fidelity principles and WISe manual; representing Valley Cities Wraparound at stakeholder meetings; tracking outcomes; and monitoring clinical documentation. The Clinician Supervisor may provide direct services to an assigned caseload and may fill in for team members as needed.
- Master’s Degree in Mental Health Counseling, Social Work or related field Washington state licensure
- Must be an Approved Supervisor as defined by WAC 246-809-234
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge of clinical care standards in the treatment of children and families facing multiple barriers (abuse, neglect, domestic violence, chemical dependency, poverty, etc.)
- Five years of experience working with children, youth, and families that have complex needs and are multi-systems involved
- Two years of supervisory experience
- Experience providing family-centered, culturally responsive, recovery-oriented care that is individualized and strengths-based
- Awareness of and commitment to Wraparound principles and best practices
- Excellent communication, presentation, organizational, problem-solving, and team building skills
- Ability to work effectively with a multi-disciplinary professionals and diverse clientele
- Experience in team leadership and meeting facilitation
- Experience working in an outreach-based service model
- Experience with manualized treatment and an ability to closely adhere to a fidelity model
Essential Job Functions: (This is not the job description in its entirety)
- Provide direct individual and group supervision and support to WISe Clinicians, including ensuring an average of 3 hours of supervision/training per week per staff member.
- Provide coaching and supportive training to other members of the Wraparound team, particularly as it relates to clinical care and collaboration with clinicians, in accordance with fidelity Wraparound model.
- Monitor and assess staff skills and performance, and address individual training needs to ensure performance meets high fidelity Wraparound standards and clinical quality expectations.
- Recruit, hire, and train Clinicians, including ensuring that new staff attend required County and state Wraparound/WISe trainings.
- Monitor clinician caseloads, including caseload size, service intensity, and service quality. Make caseload assignments as appropriate.
- Ensure WISe clients are offered a variety of individual, group, and family therapy services as appropriate. Maintain group therapy schedule and ensure skilled facilitation is provided by clinicians.
- Review fidelity assessments, CANS assessments, EHR reports, clinical tools, and other forms of feedback to inform individual and group supervision.
- Deliver direct services to a small caseload of clients, as needed by program. Assist in the delivery of group services.
- Conduct intake assessments and crisis outreach assessments to enrolled WISe clients as needed. Ensure that this documentation meets all MCO and WISe Manual requirements.
- Conduct safety assessments and crisis plan reviews for clients recently discharged from the hospital.
- Implement individual Professional Development Plans for clinicians to ensure continual skill-building.
- Provide input to other members of Wraparound Leadership Team in addressing team training needs, on-boarding new staff, and developing Professional Development Plans.
Our caring, professional staff is Valley Cities’ most important asset – the very heart and center of who we are. Every day, we strive to ensure that your experience working at Valley Cities reflects the importance of your role as we carry out our mission. We offer a competitive salary and generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision, disability, retirement, paid time off, and 10 paid holidays. Please send resume & cover letter to our Human Resources Department: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, FAX 253-661- 8644 or directly to Valley Cities/HR, 325 W Gowe St, Kent, WA 98032
We are dedicated to Equal Opportunity Employment & embrace the contributions of a diverse and inclusive workforce. Valley Cities Counseling and Consultation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status