Organization: UW Health
Location: Madison, WI
Date Job Posted: October 13, 2020
Share with Others:
We are seeking a Manager, Employee Health Services to:
- Develop, maintain and communicate a comprehensive Employee Health program in conjunction with the needs of UW Health employees.
- Provide direct and indirect nursing care for UW Health faculty and staff and other non-employee personnel.
Minimum – Bachelor’s degree in nursing, health care management, business or related health field.
Preferred – Masters, or higher, in health care related field
- Five (5) years relevant experience.
- Progressive management experience with demonstrated success.
- Employee/Occupational health in a health care setting
- Previous clinic management experience.
Licenses and Certifications:
Minimum – RN Licensed in the state of Wisconsin
Preferred - Advanced practice nurse
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Possess a strong, broad-based clinical background.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to maintain composure under stress, using tact and good judgment.
- Possession of analytical decision-making skills necessary to quickly assess and resolve complex logistical, technical and patient care problems and issues.
- Effective organizational, planning, controlling, and scheduling abilities.
- Ability to train, motivate and supervise subordinate staff.
- Effective human relations abilities.
- Clinical knowledge of infectious disease protocols
- Competent in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.