Talent Acquisition Onboarding Specialist
Join the #1 hospital in Wisconsin!
We are seeking an Onboarding Specialist to:
- Identify all new employees/contracted workers and their hiring managers prior to each individual’s start date.
- Ensure new employees/contracted workers (or appropriate agencies) understand and possess the proper medical documentation required for new hire assessments, are aware of their orientation schedule, and have completed all required onboarding tasks, new hire paperwork, and regulatory, policy and health compliance requirements to successfully meet their identified start date.
- Partner with Department Director or Department Administrator and Legal and/or Procurement to ensure affiliation agreements and legal agreements are negotiated, executed and followed.
- Communicate information regarding the appropriate onboarding process, validate and create a customized onboarding training plan with each hiring manager or partner with the appropriate training team for customized training plan prior to the individuals start date.
Minimum - Associate’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field. Three (3) years of experience in Human Resources, Business or leading and coordinating programs may be considered in lieu of the Associate’s degree in addition to the experience below
Preferred - Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration or related field
- Three (3) years of Human Resources or other relevant experience
- Experience leading or participating in process improvement initiatives
- Three (3) years independently coordinating programs that requires a high degree of customer service and attention to detail
- Experience with new employee onboarding or training
UW Health values and embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.