PMHNP- PSYCHIATRIC MENTAL HEALTH NURSE PRACTITIONER
Pueblo, CO, US
Requisition ID: 1688
Salary Range: $130,000.00 To $130,000.00 Annually
Relocation Package Available
Colorado is facing an incredible drug epidemic, affecting many individuals and families. Crossroads' Turning Points (CTP) is providing individuals and families help and you can be part of that!
CTP is doing amazing things within our community and we want you to be part of the challenge. We are currently searching for a (PMHNP) Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner for our Circle Program: This position is responsible to participate as a skilled member of an interdisciplinary team providing psychological services including, but not limited to mental status exams, crisis assessment, intervention and management, medication administration and monitoring.
All positions require pre-employment drug screening and background check.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assesses, plans and implements interventions for solving patient care problems.
- Formulates care plans for specific patients and documents the nursing process in patient’s record.
- Evaluates patient response to interventions and modifies plan of care as needed to achieve health care goals.
- Develops and participates in educating patients, their families, or significant others about post discharge care programs.
- Initiates patient care meetings with the health care team to revise the plan of care as the patient’s condition warrants.
- Maintains a safe and therapeutic patient care environment.
- Provides guidance and direction to members of the health care team to ensure quality patient care.
- Keeps current on advances in nursing care by participating in educational programs.
- Orients and educates new staff in nursing techniques and departmental procedures.
- Provides and oversees direct patient care in accordance with established nursing protocol and physicians’ orders.
- Utilizes knowledge of medications, procedures, infection control, and safety precaution; and initiates appropriate interventions in crisis situations.
- Participates in total quality management to positively affect patient and system outcomes to improve care.
- Prefer prior experience in substance abuse field.
- Experience working with clients that are affected by issues with mental health and substance abuse.
- Current license to practice as a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) in the State of CO or obtain one within 30 days of hire under the interstate compact.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Able to develop a treatment plan.
- Knowledge of crisis intervention.
- Valid driver license.
- Ability to work effectively within role independently and with other team members.
- Ability to organize and complete work in a timely manner.
- May require bending and lifting. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Works in a substance abuse clinic.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent package of benefits:
- Medical Insurance (almost 70% is paid by employer)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Eight (8) Paid Holidays
- Two (2) Paid Adm Holidays
- Jury Duty Leave
- Military / Reserve Duty Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Modified PTO (cash payout x emp leave)
- 401K (with company match)
- AFLAC (optional)
- Flexible Spending Account (optional)
- Growth opportunities
- Free Long-Term Disability
- Free Clinical Supervision
- Free Life Insurance (three times your annual salary)
- Free Sam’s Club Membership
Apply today at www.crossroadstp.org under the employment tab.
Join a leader in the behavioral health field with over 41 years of experience!
April 22, 2021 or open until filled
Rate: $130,000 per year
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE