Digital Product Strategist Lead (5 yrs digital/Agile/PM/CRM experience required)
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona is a local, independent Blue Cross Blue Shield Association and a not-for-profit health insurance company headquartered in Phoenix. Founded in 1939, the company has more than 1,800 dedicated employees throughout its Phoenix, Tucson, Chandler and Flagstaff offices. Providing health insurance products, services and networks to more than 1 million Arizonans, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona offers various health plans for individuals, families, and small and large businesses. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona also offers Medicare supplement plans to individuals over age 65.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona helps to fulfill its mission of improving the quality of life of Arizonans by delivering a variety of health insurance products and services to meet the diverse needs of individuals, families, and small and large businesses as well as providing information and tools to help individuals make better health decisions.
Internal use only-Grade 31-32
Provides tactical execution for all digital initiatives including web site development, mobile platform and presence, creative design, content management, self-service adoption, interactive customer/stakeholder communication, and ongoing maintenance of digital products. Serves as a leader in examining and implementing the effectiveness of content changes, web analytics strategy, and promoting best industry standards to enhance user experience.
Required Work Experience
- 5 years-Experience in a digital-related field
- 5 years-Experience with business analysis or quality assurance
- 5 years-Experience in project management and working with Agile / Scrum environments
- 5 years-Using a web content management platform (e.g. Sitecore)
- 2 years-Implementing, enhancing, and using a CRM (e.g. Salesforce)
- 4 years-Experience with user-centered design for mobile/web apps or large, content-rich consumer sites
- 3 years-UX/UI concept design and usability testing
High-School Diploma or GED in general field of study
- 7 years-Experience in a digital-related field
- 7 years-Experience with business analysis or quality assurance
- 7 years-Experience in project management and working with Agile / Scrum work environments as a product owner, writing user stories and following the development process through user story acceptance.
- 7 years-Using a web content management platform (e.g. Sitecore)
- 4 years-Implementing, enhancing, and using a CRM (e.g. Salesforce)
- 7 years-Experience with user-centered design for mobile/web apps or large, content-rich consumer sites
- 5 years-UX/UI concept design and usability testing
Bachelor's/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or a related field
Level 4 - Performs job functions with minimal supervision
- Provide leadership and strategic decision making around the use of CRM and Digital technologies to improve customer and stakeholder experiences.
- Communicate vision, direction, tradeoffs, and status of digital transformation initiatives with senior level stakeholders
- Partner and collaborate with executives and senior leaders across both technology and non-technology teams to plan and implement digital transformation initiatives.
- Develop UX prototypes in order to demonstrate the overall vision or test new ideas.
- Educate and inform product owners supporting all aspects of the digital and CRM value streams.
- Identify and execute on opportunities to improve customer engagement using tools within Salesforce such as Einstein.
- Intake, evaluate, prioritize, and implement new customer engagement workflows and journeys in Salesforce.
- Apply analytics and data driven insights to customer actions in order to identify trends and customer experience improvement opportunities.
- Prioritize enhancements and future development work enabling deeper integration between digital channels and Salesforce CRM.
- Define the vision and overall approach around the integration of owned digital products and CRM.
- Support cross-functional projects to identify, prioritize, and execute on improvements to the customer experience and customer engagement, including creation of business cases and tracking of results.
- Partner with segment leadership to identify opportunities to enhance and grow new and legacy digital channels; drive growth, adoption, and optimize experiences to hit quarterly and annual targets
- Lead and participate in planning efforts ensuring CRM and Digital roadmaps align to the long-term digital strategy
- Develop and maintain a multi-year CRM (Sales, Service, and Marketing) strategic plan reflecting critical business needs and positioned to support the corporate strategy
- Each progressive level includes the ability to perform the essential functions of any lower levels and mentor employees in those levels.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of developments in technology-related industries
- Participate in corporate quality programs
- The position requires a full-time work schedule. Full-time is defined as working at least 40 hours per week, plus any additional hours as requested or as needed to meet business requirements.
Perform all other duties as assigned
BCBSAZ does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected group.
Imagine doing life-changing work and helping more than one million Arizonans live healthier and longer lives. That’s the kind of satisfaction you’ll find when you work here. Our exceptional teams in Phoenix, Tucson, Chandler, and Flagstaff have been transforming healthcare for more than 80 years. Explore what's possible with a career at Blue Cross® BlueShield® of Arizona