Clinician – various AZ locations
Sign on Bonus!
We are pleased to share an exciting opportunity at Terros Health for a Clinician at various locations throughout Arizona.
$$ Sign on Bonuses Available!
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. We engage people in whole person health through an integrated care delivery system, thus establishing a medical home for our patients. In caring for the whole person, we focus on overall wellness through physical health, mental health and substance use care. Our mission is to provide extraordinary care by empowered people through exceptional outcomes
Recently awarded among Arizona’s Most Admired Companies in 2020 by AZ Big Media
- Full-Time positions available
- Experience in NextGen Preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish is a PLUS (Additional Language Differential is Available)
- Excellent Compensation – plus a sign on bonus!
- Some positions require driving while others may not
- Responsible for providing outpatient counseling services which may include adults, children, adolescents, families, couples and groups using the Triple Aim framework of "Better health for the population, better care for the individual and lower cost per capita"
- Develop therapeutic relationships with patients, in-home or onsite as required by program/contract guidelines (depening on the position)
- Participate in treatment planning with each individual and/or family to improve overall health
- Collaborates with all members of the treatment team keeping patients at the center of their care
Terros Health offers an excellent benefit package including, but not limited to:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Group life and disability insurance
- Employer matched 401(k)
- Generous PTO/paid sick leave (4+ weeks in year 1)
- Wellness and employee assistance plan
- Master’s degree, i.e., MA, MS, MC, MSW, in behavioral health field, Arizona license or eligible for Arizona license.
- Bilingual (Spanish – English) candidates are strongly preferred
- Strongly Preferred - One year of experience practicing in one of the licenses listed below.
- Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist (LAMFT)
- Licensed Associate Counselor (LAC)
- Licensed Associate Substance Abuse Counselor (LASAC)
- Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW)
- Licensed marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) by the Arizona State Board of Behavioral Health Examiner
- Licensed Independent Substance Abuse Counselor (LISAC) by the Arizona State Board of Behavioral Health Examiners
- Must have a valid Level 1 Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card or be able to apply for one within 7 working days of starting employment.
- Must have or obtain a valid Arizona Driver License, be 22 years of age with a minimum 3 years driving experience. Must meet requirements of Terros driving policy.
- Microsoft Word and EM
COVID 19 Precautions:
Terros Health remains open for all our patients’ health and wellness needs. We have put in place many protocols to protect our employees and patients and to create a safe work environment. Visit our website to learn more: https://www.terroshealth.org/covid-19/
Positions Available in the following locations:
- Prescott/Prescott Valley, AZ
- 27th Ave Healthcare Clinic in Phoenix, AZ
- 51st Ave Healthcare Clinic in Phoenix, AZ
- Olive Avenue Health Center in Glendale, AZ
- Stapley Healthcare Clinic in Mesa, AZ
- McDowell Road Integrated Healthcare Clinic in Phoenix, AZ
- Throughout Arizona
Visit our careers page to learn more: https://careers-terros.icims.com/jobs/intro
#mentalhealth #terroshealth #licensedclinicians #LMSW #LISAC #LPC #LMFT #LAMFT #LAC #LASAC #nowhiring #recovery #behaviroalhealth