RN Clinical Informatics
Job Type: Full-time Exempt
Pay: $31.20 - $39.00 per hour - depending on years of experience
HRRMC is a certified Level IV Trauma Center and a Critical Access Hospital capable of treating severe, life-threatening injuries. Additionally, we have employed medical specialists often not found in other rural hospitals, allowing us to provide psychiatric care, dialysis, neurology and sleep medicine, and much more. Work where others come to vacation. Apply on line: www.hrrmc.com
RN Clinical Informatics Role
- Ensure clinical needs are evaluated and validated when implementation plans are developed by collecting input from end users.
- Knowledgeable of the operation of the suite of clinical applications as new ones are installed and existing ones are upgraded.
- Provides integration consultation and recommendations to the IS department for EHR systems deployment on the clinical units and medical staff.
- Assess the implications on clinical operations and processes of patient care delivery when assisting in resolution of clinical issues.
- Participate in development and testing of the application functions.
- Assist in live conversion plans for new and upgraded systems.
- Recommends and implements clinical best practices required to ensure that use of all EHR systems within clinical services meets Promoting Interoperability/MIPS Criteria.
RN EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree (ADN) from an accredited nursing program, BSN strongly preferred.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in acute care/information technology preferred.
RN CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Current RN license issued by the State of Colorado.
Heart of the Rockies Regional Medical Center was named a Top 100 Critical Access Hospital in the U.S. in 2019, according to The National Rural Health Association's Rural Health Policy Institute, iVantage Health Analytics and The Chartis Center for Rural Health.
- Medical, dental and vision Insurance
- Life and disability
- Employer-matching retirement plan options (immediately available)
- Employee assistance program
- Rewards and recognitions
- Employee wellness programs
- 24/7 access to Wellness U Staff Gym
- On-site training workshops
- Annual salary increase opportunity
- Possible gainsharing
- Cafeteria meal discount
- Paid time off and sick leave
- COVID-19 emergency sick leave for positive results
- Onsite RV parking which provides a temporary housing option