Organization: Skagit Radiology Inc. P.S.
Category: Data Analyst
Location: Mount Vernon, WA
Date Job Posted: June 16, 2021
Share with Others:
- Generate financial and statistical reporting by obtaining data from disparate sources ensuring the applicability and accuracy of the information.
- Evaluate payer reimbursement trends and system modifications to drive increased cash collections and reduce denials and bad debt.
- Produce monthly analytical reports as requested by Revenue Cycle Director.
- Develop analytical tools to evaluate revenue cycle performance and financial results.
- Conduct reviews and variance analysis.
- Assist management team in evaluating strategic plan metrics.
- Assist management team by assembling and presenting any requested information necessary for the preparation of reporting packages and presentations.
- Prepare reports for internal and external audits.
- Responsible for special projects/reports as assigned.
- Provide on-demand intelligence support for strategic initiatives and proposal development.
- Complete ad-hoc data requests and provide meaningful business insights to support various business objectives with minimal notification.
- Support Enterprise & IT Project Manager with various project tasks, research, analytics and problem solving.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, Certifications
- Minimum 2 years data analytics experience required.
- Minimum 1 year Microsoft BI experience required including designing and building reports and dashboards, developing requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting.
- Data manipulation, forecasting, financial reporting, account analysis and account reconciliation experience required.
- Prior Tableau experience a plus.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in field of healthcare, radiology a plus.
- Exceptionally strong analytical thinking to breakdown complex problems and a strong will to get things done and deliver accurate results.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel required (including dynamic dashboards, array functions, Pivot and Power Pivots, etc.).
- Prior experience with SQL, MS Access or any type of data retrieval tools preferred.
- Must have effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter, be resourceful and have the ability to develop analysis of accounts with limited supervision.
- Demonstrated experience in analytical problem solving (including statement of problem, identification and collection of pertinent data, analysis, recommendation, and revaluation) strongly preferred.
- Detail oriented with the ability to critically evaluate information from disparate systems, reconcile conflicts and produce reporting for all levels of understanding.
- Demonstrated experience in healthcare determining when vendors can augment and support company projects and work by defining requirements then selecting and working with vendors and service providers.
- Must be available for limited travel as needed.
Please submit all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, or through Indeed at https://www.indeed.com/job/data-analyst-special-projects-healthcare-8198d0689c023dec