Organization: UW Health
Location: Madison, WI
Date Job Posted: September 14, 2021
Share with Others:
We are seeking a Director to:
- Lead operational, financial, programmatic, and human resources related activities of the Perioperative Services Department at University Hospital.
- Ensure goals and objectives are in alignment with and in support of the UW Health System of Care.
- Ensure departmental compliance with The Joint Commission (TJC) triennial survey and standards as well as other requirements set by state and federal regulatory bodies.
- Develop and implement innovative systems and processes that improve staff and patient quality and safety.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (BSN).
- Master’s degree in Nursing, Healthcare Administration, or Business Administration.
- Five (5) years of relevant leadership experience.
- Experience within the Perioperative Services setting.
- Management experience within the Perioperative Services setting.
Licenses and Certifications:
Minimum – Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of Wisconsin.