Director of Operations, Portland, OR
Requisition 16 -0391
The Oregon Clinic is the largest independent multi-specialty clinic in Oregon. For over 20 years we’ve made it our mission to provide the best care for our patients in a compassionate and respectful environment. Our providers and employees are critical to the success of our mission so we recruit and hire the best talent to our growing company. For the third year in a row, our employees voted us one of the top large companies to work for in The Oregonian’s Top Workplaces Survey.
Join our Team!
The Oregon Clinic has an opportunity for an experienced management professional to oversee operations of several of our specialty clinics in the Portland metro area. The Director of Operations is responsible for staff leadership, strategic planning and delivery, and financial management of the group. The Director works directly with physician leadership in support of these initiatives. In addition to clinic management oversight, the Director of Operations acts as a liaison between TOC central and the hospital systems, and works with the COO and other Directors on all company-wide initiatives. The ideal candidate will have exceptional leadership, teamwork, fiscal management, and project management skills.
The Oregon Clinic offers a competitive compensation package including outstanding benefits.
- Minimum of 5 years of director level medical group practice management experience with preference for specialty experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, health care administration or related field is required.
- Master’s degree is preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding collaboration, flexibility and teamwork.
- Excellent office, project management and health care software skills.
- Excellent management and leadership skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong financial management: including ability to interpret, communicate and recommend improvement strategies around all aspects of clinic finances
- Ability to create and maintain strong relationships with physicians, staff, central support, hospital administration, and other key players.
- Commitment to quality patient care, process improvement and business growth.
This description is intended to provide only basic guidelines for meeting job requirements. Responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities and working conditions may change as needs evolve.
The Oregon Clinic is an alcohol and drug-free workplace and an EEO Employer. Offers are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screenings. Please note we follow Federal Guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even for those legal at the state level.
Please apply using this link: https://rn22.ultipro.com/ORE1000/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=1516