Physician Reviewer, Seattle, WA
At Qualis Health, we have a mission: to ensure that patients get the right care, in the right setting, and at the right time. Our commitment to improving healthcare quality and value, through evidence-based healthcare consulting and improvement services, directly influences care delivered to millions of Americans across the country.
Our physicians provide clinical peer review consultation and quality of care oversight for various contracts with government and private sector benefit programs, while also developing and implementing clinical guidelines and criteria to ensure the necessary education and training for these clinical tools. In this role, you would:
- Apply clinical judgment, evidenced-based medicine, and other resources to render timely decisions on clinical peer reviews.
- Interact with patients’ attending physicians regarding potential decertification and related matters.
- Provide appropriate and timely subject matter expertise and other support to staff.
- Participate in on-going random inter-rater reliability (IRR) audits.
- Ensure that reviews meet standard for clarity of decision-making and recordkeeping.
This is an on-call / PRN position with a flexible work schedule.
- M.D. or D.O. from an accredited institution.
- 4+ years of family or internal medicine practice.
- Current, active, and unrestricted licensure in Washington state.
- Board certification preferred.
Please email your CV / resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org Qualis Health is an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that embraces and practices diversity, reflecting the communities we serve. We encourage minorities, Protected Veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply.