Home Care Aide Evaluator (Administer HCA exam), Seattle, WA
Prometric, the recognized global leader in technology-enabled testing and assessment services, is seeking Registered Nurses with experience in long-term care or home care to administer the Home Care Aide (HCA) Exam. This is an exciting opportunity for RNs who are seeking to leverage their skills outside of the hospital setting by evaluating candidates pursuing their HCA certification. Ideal candidates must have a flexible schedule and the availability to work 1-3 test events during the week for up to 8 hours at a time, please apply online at https://www.prometric.com/en-us/about-prometric/pages/CareerOpportunities.aspx to be considered. This role will also be responsible for ensuring the highest quality test experience for Prometric’s clients consistent with the Vision, Mission, Values, and Policy & Procedures.
Evaluation of Candidate Skills
- Proctoring a computerized knowledge-based examination, and
- Objective observation of candidates performing a demonstration of skills.
Test Event Delivery & Security
- Control test area by maintaining a working knowledge of Prometric policies and practices
- Greet examinees and verify identification
- Monitor candidates as they complete their written exam
- Observe and rate candidates as they complete their practical exam
- Resolve candidate issues or report them to the appropriate supervisor
- Protect security of all computer software in Test Center environment
- Possess technical proficiency to reboot workstations, and reset passwords as necessary
- Report any occurrences which fall outside company guidelines to corporate management
- Develop and maintain strong working relationship with testing sites (either regional or in facility testing)
- Maintain online appointment schedule to ensure event coverage
- Ability to provide on-site leadership for candidates
- Coordinate candidate rosters with NCT team
Education, Experience Certifications
- Registered Nurses with active and unrestricted license and at least 2 years of experience as an RN
- One (1) year of experience in long term care, home care or caring for the chronically ill in any setting
- BA/BS Degree preferred
- Ability to travel within a 25 mile radius of your zip code
- Basic computer skills in MS Office
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Ideal candidate may possess staff development and/or training experience, preferred
- Ability stand for extended periods of time while administering the exam and evaluating candidates
- Must be proactive, flexible, amicable and able to solve problems independently.
Please email your resume to Connor.Barnes@prometric.com or you can apply online:
Offering $500 Sign on Bonus!