Registered Nurse, ICU, Pasco, WA
Registered Nurse/ICU/PRN/Rotating Shifts/Union
Regular / Rotating
Additional Job Information
City, State: Pasco,WA
Location: Lourdes Medical Center
Department: Nursing Med Surg Units 001
Additional Job Details: PRN,Rotating, 0 hours,Weekly, Union
Previous ICU experince required
Lourdes Health Network is a Catholic health care institution, founded in 1916 by the Sisters of St. Joseph. Our Mission is an extension of the healing ministry of Jesus. We are called to serve our community, our patients, their loved ones and our co-workers with respect, compassion and care. We respond to the health care needs of the community in a Christian spirit. We strive for excellence in all we do.
Provides direct nursing care to critically ill patients in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Washington Department of Health obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Certified Certified Registered Nurse specializing in Trauma Nurse credentialed from the Emergency Nurses Association (ENA).
- TNCC or four hours of approved trauma education preferred.
- Certified Pediatric Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
HS or Equivalent
High School Diploma or equivalent required and Previous education and experience in critical care nursing or a desire and willingness to learn and participate in related course work to develop intensive care nursing abilities reuqired.
We are an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation or belief.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.