Director of Clinical Integration, Chicago, IL
Position Title: Director of Clinical Integration
City & State: Chicago, IL.
Position Type: FT: Full-Time
Posting Category: Non-Leadership
Position Summary: Oversees, directs, administers, and coordinates the integrated operational activities of NNHSC’s support programs
The Director of Clinical Integration will oversee and ensure integration of NNHSC’s clinical support programs: WIC, case management services, substance abuse, social service programs, domestic violence and any youth initiatives programs.
Provide day-to-day leadership and management that mirror the mission, vision and values of NNHSC.
Will follow role assignments that are in alignment with the Patient Centered Medical Home Standards, and participate in all Patient Centered medical Home efforts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Use separate sheet if necessary)
- Maintain a caseload of clients.
- Works closely with clinical leadership to ensure NNHSC clinical and behavioral mental health services are fully integrated with medical support services; that there is a functional process for referring patients from one NNHSC program to another.
- Works closely with program managers to ensure grant compliance, agency requirements management and timely reporting of data to granting agencies as it relates to NNHSC medical and behavioral/mental health support programs.
- Ensure that all guidelines, regulations, productivity standards and reporting requirements pertaining to NNHSC medical support programs are adhered to.
- Assist program managers in identifying new funding prospects. Promotes expansion of programs and services within medical support services.
- Review fiscal budgets and makes recommendations to ensure program growth.
- Assists CMO in meeting corporate objectives.
- Reports and summarizes departmental progress and activities monthly.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the CMO in collecting health data of NNHSC patients and service areas.
- Maintains liaison with community organizations, hospitals, funders and other associations through the coordination of medical support services.
Education: Physician, PHD in psychology, PsyD or APN.
Required Licensure and/or Certification: MD, DO, PsyD, PHD or APN
Minimum Experience: Supervision: 5 - 8 years management in an ambulatory care setting.
Other Requirements: Saturday hours, evening hours and/or may be required to work at a different site.
Please submit resume and cover letter including desired salary to: