Organization: Foundry Treatment Center
Category: Behavioral Health Professional
Location: Steamboat Springs, CO
Date Job Posted: March 14, 2023
Share with Others:
Behavioral Health Technician
Reports to: Residential Operations Manager
Job Category: Hourly | Non-Exempt | Full-Time & Part-Time
Starting Salary: $19.00/hour - $22.00/hour (DOE)
Job Site: Foundry - Ranch
The Behavioral Health Technician assists with providing direct patient care and helps maintain a safe and therapeutic environment.
- Ability to provide outstanding client service and care with compassion and discretion.
- Impeccable ethics and integrity.
- Valid, non-restricted Driver's License.
- Ability to gain CPR Certification within the first 30 days of employment.
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Strong listening skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s EMR system.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to take direction, make sound decisions, and use best judgment in various situations.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to maneuver uneven terrain to access various on-site buildings.
- Sit, bend, reach, climb steps.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Driving in all weather conditions.