As one of the largest diagnostic radiology practices in Washington State, Inland Imaging values the talents of our diverse and dynamic work team. Whether your skills are clinical, financial, technical, or service-oriented, Inland Imaging provides you the opportunity to succeed and advance in your career.
With operations in Spokane and Seattle, Inland Imaging may be able to accommodate your specific lifestyle needs. With primary operations in Spokane, Washington you will have access to a growing and vibrant city, great schools and universities, an active arts performance and musical community, and unparalleled outdoor beauty and recreation opportunities.
Inland's culture is progressive, innovative, hard-working, focused, and service-oriented. Our patients, our communities, and our referring physicians are at the heart of all that we do. We support the diversity and interests of our employees and their extended families. We are passionate about what we do -- which is making a difference in people's lives.
We offer excellent pay, benefits, bonuses, night and weekend differentials SIGN ON AND RELOCATION BONUSES AVAILABLE FOR EXPERIENCED TECHNOLOGISTS!!
Pay Range $32.12-$48.18 depending on experience and internal equity
Currently looking for a CT Technologist Float work at our various locations throughout Spokane, WA. Offering a 5% inpatient differential while working at Holy Family Imaging Center.
This position will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID and other infectious diseases (i.e. MMR, Varicella, etc.) or qualify for a medical/religious exemption to work in a healthcare setting.
Summary: To obtain the safest and highest quality CT exams under the direct or indirect supervision of a radiologist per established Inland Imaging guidelines and protocols.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Independently performs CT studies that meet or exceed the standards set by the interpreting radiologist(s)
- Follows established protocols for individual CT examinations Uses professional judgment to reconstruct images as needed to enhance study for interpretation
- Ensures proper radiation dose to patient and to obtain a quality exam
- Communicates with the Radiologist as needed to protocol exams.
- Prepares equipment and room for exams:
- Assists in the transportation of patients as needed
- Ensures proper contrast dosage is ready and available as needed
- Prepares room with sterile trays and supplies for invasive procedures
- Cleans exam room after each study
- Interviews and assesses patient for CT exam
- Obtains detailed patient history to aid the radiologist in making a diagnosis
- Obtains procedure consent
- Reviews patient preparation checklist prior to procedure
- Performs parenteral procedures i.e., contrast injections, IV starts/removal
- Uses universal precautions with all patients.
- Tests and monitors IV sites during injections, when possible, to avoid extravasation of contrast
- Consistently practices sterile procedures for invasive studies
- Quickly recognizes patient contrast reaction and follows accepted standards for appropriate patient care during and after reaction
- Always wears appropriate PPE for study following isolation processes
- Physically assists patients on or off the CT table
- Safely uses hoyer lifts within manufactures guidelines when available.
- Communicates with patient during exam to ensure the patient does not move and to ensure patient comfort level
- Verifies that orders are received and within the indication for the exam.
- Reviews studies post exam to check for quality and acute or urgent findings upon completion.
- Assures preauthorization (when needed) for exam has been obtained and if exam changes that a new authorization has been requested.
- Completes all exam paperwork
- Builds patient exam work list
- Presents exam in PACS using appropriate hanging protocols.
- Readies the OLF (patient history form) to send study to the radiologist worklist.
- Changes exam codes in billing system as appropriate
- Appropriately codes exam for billing
- Adds charges for medications and contrast as appropriate
- Rotates to other shifts and locations as needed for staffing and patient care.
- Troubleshoots CT equipment and reports issues to Manager and/or Director
- Coordinates patient care between technologists and clerical staff to facilitate a smooth workflow
- Responds to information requests from patients, scheduling, and other departments.
- May perform daily QA.
- This position may be required to work in a hospital, urgent care or clinical setting.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Advanced Technologists: cardiac exams
- Heart measurements
- Coronary Studies
- Pediatric studies
- Dedicated site for congenital heart studies
- Angiography: code stroke carotid, AAA, vascular studies
- Extremities for orthopedic surgical planning
- Pediatric studies: craniosynostenosis
- Trauma cases
- Renal transplant studies
- Procedural Cases
- Anesthesia Guided
- Pediatric Intensivist Guided
- Microwave and cryo ablations
- Bone marrow biopsies
- Anesthesia supported cases
- Technologist functions as an extension of the hospital team to provide a cohesive experience for the patient.
- Adult and pediatric cases with anesthesia support for imaging
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality within the Inland Imaging companies and Inland’s customers.
- Follows all Health and Safety policies and guidelines of Inland Imaging or its partners depending on work location.
- Follows all company policies including those regarding harassment, non-retaliation, discrimination, respectful workplace, and related policies.
- Follows all policies regarding HIPAA, non-disclosure of confidential information and company security.
- Honest, pleasant manner and good personal hygiene.
- Free of alcohol and drug abuse.
- Valid state driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented; ability to multi-task; organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates self-directed learning and participation in continuing education through professional journals, approved seminars, etc.
- Ability to consider individual needs in communication with and assessment and treatment of patients of all ages.
- Adheres to departmental standards and personnel policies by demonstrating professional demeanor in conduct and appearance.
- Follows company departmental standards and personnel policies by using good teamwork and communication skills to help identify concerns and solutions, assisting where needed to ensure a smooth functioning department.
- Performs other duties as required by displaying team spirit and self-growth, accepting and performing other projects and responsibilities, and requesting other projects and responsibilities.
- Quarterly quality assurance meeting attendance is required for this position.
- Attendance is a requirement for this position.
- Rotates to other shifts and locations as needed.
- There is no supervisory responsibility in this position
Treats all patients with dignity and respect Provides excellent customer service Conforms to Joint Commission and HIPAA regulations Complies with PHI (Protected Health Information) Demonstrates the Inland Imaging Core Values
- Show We Care, Do The Right Thing, Maximize Individual Potential, Always Aim Higher
- Education: AA Degree is required. Accredited Radiologic Technologist Program or equivalent on the job experience required necessary to pass the ARRT (R)
- Experience: Minimum of six (6) months as a practicing Certified Radiologic Technologist required
- Anatomy and medical terminology – preferred
- Medical office experience preferred
- Understanding of all procedures to be read by radiologist – preferred
- Must agree to take call and work holiday’s to meet the needs of the company
- Licensure: Must maintain current Washington State Certified Radiologic Technologist License
- Certifications: ARRT (R), (CT) Certificate
- Computer Skills: Experience with the following computer applications is highly desired: Outlook; Workday; ISite; Qgenda; Web Portals, EPIC and Medicalis. Datix and/or Inland
Imaging Incident reports.
- Background Check:
- Must be able to pass a background check required by RCW 43.43.830-840 to work with children under the age of 16, developmentally disabled persons or vulnerable adults
- In order to comply with provisions set forth in Sections 1128 and 1156 of the Social Security Act, all new employees of Inland Imaging Clinical Associates, LLC will be checked against the LIST OF EXCLUDED INDIVIDUALS provided by the Department of Health & Human Services, Office of the Inspector General (OIG). Employees must not be included on this list.
- Drug Test: Eligible employees must be able to pass a post-offer, pre-employment drug test which includes Marijuana.
Nuvodia/Inland is an EEO employer.
For more information and to apply online, please visit our website at www.inlandimaging.com